So your young reader knows the alphabet and letter sounds and has good phonological awareness?
These simple CVC Word Mapping worksheets are an easy and no-prep introduction to beginning reading.
Mapping words from sounds (phonemes) to symbols (graphemes) is the most efficient way to teach learners to read and spell.
Your learners will map CVC words by:
- Saying the picture name.
- Tapping the three sounds.
- Mapping the letter that spells each sound.
- Writing the word.
This is part of the WORD MAPPING BUNDLE. Save big with this resource.
The CVC words are arranged in word families in this CVC resource:
- ab, ad, ag, am, an, ap, at,
- eb, ed, eg, em, en, et
- ib, im, ig, in, ip, it,
- ob, om, od, op, ot, og
- ub, ud, ug, um, un, up, ut
- mixed review (short a, e, i, o u)
This resource includes:
- 25 pages of CVC word families
- 5 pages of mixed CVC review
- 30 pages of answer keys
>>>Follow Printable Parents for sales, freebies, and new release discounts