Learn to read CVC words with adorable Valentine's Color by Number worksheets!
Your child will love spelling and reading CVC words with these print-and-go Valentine's worksheets. You will love how these are the fast lane to reading and spelling!
First, your child will map each CVC word by:
- Saying the picture name.
- Tapping the three sounds.
- Writing the letter that spells each sound.
- Reading the word.
Next, your child will:
- Read those same CVC words,
- Match them to the correct picture, and
- Color according to the code.
You can also find these worksheets in the money-saving CVC Color by Number Bundle!
The Valentines Color by Code pictures are:
- small hearts
- large heart
- cards and candy
The CVC words are arranged in word families in this CVC resource:
- -at: cat, pat, sat, bat, rat, hat, mat
- -ed: bed, led, wed, fed, red
- –eg: leg, beg, peg
- -id: lid, hid, rid, kid
- -it: hit, kit, bit, pit
- -ob: job, rob, sob
- -ot: dot, cot, hot, pot
- -um: hum, yum, sum
- -ut: cut, hut, nut
- Mixed CVC: sad, pad, web, rib, bib, mom, cup, pup
This resource includes:
- one cover to make a packet (optional)
- 6 pages of Valentine's CVC Word Mapping
- 6 pages of Valentine's CVC Color by Code
- 12 pages of answer keys
Please note this is a digital product. Nothing will be shipped.