Your kindergarten child will love these Valentine's Day-themed worksheets.
They include literacy, math, and social-emotional learning. You don't have to do any prep work - just print and go.
You can bind the worksheets with a matching cover or use them individually with a name line.
These worksheets are perfect for Kindergarten. Or you can use them with first-grade students who need extra practice and review.
- 75 total pages
- Bind as learning packet: 37 worksheets plus 1 cover
- 37 pages of answer keys
- Cover Coloring Sheet to bind as a workbook (optional)
- Decodable Story Sequencing Cut & Paste - short a and short i (2 pages)
- Short Vowel Coloring (5 pages)
- CVC Word Mapping (1 page)
- Sight Word Trains s as /z/ - is, as, was (1 page)
- Read CVC words (1 page)
- Reading Sentences - short vowels decodable (1 page)
- Cut and Paste Sentences (2 pages)
- Capital and Lowercase Letter Recognition (1 page)
- Trace and Print - lowercase letters (4 pages)
- Social-Emotional Learning - emotions, perspective-taking, empathy, problem-solving (4 pages)
- Tallies (1 page)
- 2D Shape Identification (2 pages)
- Color and Count (1 page)
- Trace and Print - numerals 1 - 12 (2 pages)
- Count and Write (2 pages)
- Tens Frames (1 page)
- Make a Ten (1 page)
- Roll and Count (1 page)
- Valentines Subitizing (1 page)
- Count to 15 - Coloring (1 page)
- Skip Count by 2s (1 page)
- Count to 20 - printing numerals (1 page)