YOUR CHILD NEEDS TO KNOW ABOUT SYLLABLES TO READ AND SPELL
Breaking words into syllables builds phonological awareness. But most parents don't know where to start. After all, we weren't taught this way in school.
These 71 pages of syllable activities also develop decoding and spelling skills while holding your hand through the process.
Plus these no-prep syllable worksheets are sorted by phonics skills or curriculum themes so you'll build other important skills with your child.
- 71 worksheets (6 engaging varieties)
- 71 pages of answer keys (no more guessing what the picture is!)
- 2 pages of suggested instructions (includes scripts so you know what to say)
- detailed 2-page table of contents (so you don't scroll for hours)
- Syllable Sort Cut & Glue based on curriculum themes (10 pages)
- Clap & Count sorted by initial sounds (21 pages)
- Color by Syllables sorted by phonics skills (10 pages)
- Count & Color based on curriculum themes (10 pages)
- Circle the Same Syllables based on phonics skills (10 pages)
- Syllable Types Cut & Glue (10 pages)
CURRICULUM THEMES INCLUDED
- dental health
- fire safety/police
PHONICS SKILLS INCLUDED
- initial consonant sounds (x21)
- short vowels
- long vowels
- r-controlled vowels
SYLLABLE TYPES INTRODUCED IN SORTS
- open syllables
- closed syllables
- vowel team syllables
- bossy-r syllables
- magic e syllables
- consonant-le syllables
DIGITAL PRODUCT ONLY. Nothing is shipped.