Learn to read CVC words with fun St. Patrick's Color by Number worksheets!
Your child will love spelling and reading CVC words with these print-and-go St. Patrick's Day worksheets. You will love how these are the fast lane to reading and spelling!
First, your child will map each CVC word by:
- Saying the picture name.
- Tapping the three sounds.
- Writing the letter that spells each sound.
- Reading the word.
Next, your child will:
- Read those same CVC words,
- Match them to the correct picture, and
- Color according to the code.
You can also find these worksheets in the money-saving CVC Color by Number Bundle!
The St. Patrick's Color by Code pictures are:
- horseshoe, flag, and shamrocks
- pot of gold
- rainbow and pot of gold
The CVC words are arranged in word families in this CVC resource:
- -ad: sad, lad, pad, mad, dad, bad
- -et: get, jet, vet, net, wet, met, pet
- -in: tin, pin, bin, win, kin, fin
- -og: log, jog, dog, hog, fog
- -un: fun, bun, run, nun, sun
- -ud: bud, mud
- Mixed CVC: cab, tub, hem, hid, job, pod
This resource includes:
- one cover to make a packet (optional)
- 6 pages of St. Patrick's Day CVC Word Mapping
- 6 pages of St. Patrick's Day CVC Color by Code
- 12 pages of answer keys
Please note this is a digital product. Nothing will be shipped.