Do you want to hear a secret about sight words? Your child doesn't need to memorize the sight words.
There is a faster and easier way with word mapping and color-coding the spelling patterns based on phonics. This way your child can learn them in a few exposures instead of needing hundreds of repetitions through memorization,
This printable pack covers words 181-200 of the 220 Dolch sight word list.
- helping your child connect sounds (phonemes) to letters (graphemes).
- show your child how to sound map the tricky or irregular words like "of" and "the" (answer key provided).
Your child will:
- use the 20-page workbook to master reading and spelling these important sight words.
- color code the bubble letters for the word red or green to show the easy-to-learn spellings and the trickier patterns.
- Word Mapping worksheet and answer key (2 pages)
- Workbook and cover (21 pages)
- Flashcards (2 pages)
- One-page fridge sheet (1 page)
- Optional spelling test page (1 page)
- A certificate of completion (1 page)
- Parent instruction pages (2 pages)
- 30 total pages
Digital download only. For personal home or individual classroom use only.