So your child needs to learn the times tables? Color by number is way more fun than flashcard practice.
Your child just needs to:
1. Solve each problem.
2. Color it according to the key.
These printables are organized into beginner and more advanced levels:
- Children who are beginning to learn multiplication facts can practice facts x 0-7.
- Children who are excelling can practice multiplication facts x 6-12.
- These are coded with a tulip or raindrop in the upper right corner to make it super easy for busy teachers to photocopy and stay organized.
This printable includes:
- an optional packet cover
- 8 color by number pictures differentiated for the fact x 0-7 (tulip in the corner)
- 8 color by number pictures differentiated for the fact x 5-12 (raindrop in the corner).
- 16 pages of answer keys
- 33 total pages
The Spring Color by Multiplication includes these pictures:
- bee and beehive
- watering can
Beginner level includes these multiplication facts:
- 2s facts: 2x1, 1x2, 2x2, 2x3, 3x2, 2x4, 4x2, 2x5, 5x2, 2x6, 6x2, 2x7, 7x2
- 3s facts: 2x3, 3x2, 3x3, 3x4, 4x3, 3x5, 5x3, 3x6, 6x3, 3x7, 7x3, 3x8, 8x3
- 4s facts: 2x4, 4x2, 3x4, 4x3, 4x4, 4x5, 5x4, 4x6, 6x4, 7x4, 4x7
- 5s facts: 0x5, 5x0, 1x5, 5x1, 2x5, 5x2, 3x5, 5x3, 4x5, 5x4, 5x5, 5x6, 6x5
- 6s facts: 0x6, 6x0, 6x1, 1x6, 2x6, 6x2, 3x6, 6x3, 4x6, 6x4, 5x6, 6x5, 6x6, 6x7, 7x6
- 7s facts: 0x7, 7x0, 1x7, 7x1, 2x7, 7x2, 3x7, 7x3, 4x7, 7x4, 5x7, 7x5, 7x6, 6x7
- 8s facts: 0x8, 8x0, 1x8, 8x1, 2x8, 8x2, 3x8, 8x3, 4x8, 8x4, 5x8, 8x5, 6x8, 8x6, 7x8, 8x7
- 9s facts: 0x9, 9x0, 1x9, 9x1, 2x9, 9x2, 3x9, 9x3, 4x9, 9x4, 5x9, 9x5, 6x9, 9x6, 7x9, 9x7
More challenging level includes these facts:
- 2s facts: 2x6, 6x2, 2x7, 7x2, 2x8, 8x2, 2x9, 9x2, 2x10, 10x2, 2x11, 11x2, 2x12, 12x2
- 3s facts: 3x4, 4x3, 3x5, 5x3, 3x6, 6x3, 3x7, 7x3, 3x8, 8x3, 3x9, 9x3, 3x10, 10x3
- 4s facts: 4x5, 5x4, 4x6, 6x4, 4x7, 7x4, 4x8, 8x4, 4x9, 9x4, 4x10, 10x4
- 5s facts: 5x6, 6x5, 5x7, 7x5, 5x8, 8x5, 5x9, 9x5, 5x10, 10x5, 5x11, 11x5, 5x12, 12x5
- 6s facts: 5x6, 6x5, 6x6, 7x6, 6x7, 8x6, 6x8, 9x6, 6x9, 10x6, 6x10, 6x11, 11x6, 6x12, 12x6
- 7s facts: 6x7, 7x6, 7x7, 7x8, 8x7, 7x9, 9x7, 7x10, 10x7, 7x11, 11x7, 7x12, 12x7
- 8s facts: 5x8, 8x5, 6x8, 8x6, 7x8, 8x7, 8x8, 9x8, 8x9, 10x8, 8x10, 11x8, 8x11, 8x12, 12x8
- 9s facts: 3x9, 9x3, 4x9, 9x4, 5x9, 9x5, 6x9, 9x6, 9x7, 7x9, 9x8, 8x9, 9x9, 9x10, 10x9
Digital download only. For one individual home use or one classroom only.