Teach your child CVC words the hands-on way! Learning to read is breaking the code of how letters represent speech sounds. Your child will learn faster when you go from speech to print.
Here's how to use them:
- You say the picture word aloud (answer key included for you!)
- Your child repeats the word.
- Your child will tap and segment the sounds
- Your child use letters magnets or beads to spell each sound.
- Finally, your child will read the word.
- 148 total word mats
- 12 short a CVC word mats
- 12 short e CVC word mats
- 12 short i CVC word mats
- 12 short o CVC word mats
- 12 short u CVC word mats
- 88 mixed CVC words mats
For individual home use or one classroom use only. Digital download only.